With the relaxing of COVID restrictions in the UK I am starting my workshops (not online but I will still be doing all the online stuff!) at my Bristol, UK location. The first one is Saturday 23rd October.
Come along to a half day workshop at my location:
- A 3-hour course (10am to 1pm) at my Chipping Sodbury location near Bristol, UK
- It will be indoors, not plein air.
- We will paint either a landscape, seascape or street scene
- Paint along with me as I demonstrate each stage of my watercolour painting process
- Small class size - I only have places for 5!
- Suitable for all levels of watercolour painters except absolute beginners
- Coffee/Tea provided
- Parking onsite (nearest Railway Station is Bristol Parkway)
- Workshops are held according to UK Government COVID guidelines
Cost is £75 GBP per attendee (£50 GBP if you are a current member of my Patreon club) and covers refreshments.
Please email me if you would like to book a place.
Cambodia, Watercolor, 15" x 11"
Painting from my recent watercolor Workshop in May 2021. Next workshop at https://www.crowdcast.io/timwilmot
Eynsford, Kent, Watercolour, 15" x 11"
A recent demo to the Bromley Art Society and a river/ford scene in the village of Eynsford.