So above was a photo kindly sent in by one of my subscriber friends (Thanks Tony!), and a question about how to handle a scene like this... So I had a go and this is my effort...
As you can see, I...
1) Changed from landscape orientation to portrait, and moved the horizon up a notch or two
2) Moved the dominance of the central about away from the middle
3) Simplified the background - just think about shapes and not what they are
4) Reduced the number of boats
5) Concentrated on those reflections - they are the key part of the painting